Home

Estrogen cream before Pap smear

Östrogen Heute bestellen, versandkostenfrei Wie Sie gegen diese Hautveränderungen vorgehen, erfahren Sie hier bei uns. Der Rückgang der Östrogenproduktion kann zu Hautveränderungen führe

12 week VEC protocol was ineffective at normalizing low-grade Pap test results or impacting the adequacy of colposcopy. These results do not support delaying follow-up colposcopy for a course of vaginal conjugated equine-estrogen cream for postmenopausal women with low grade Pap tests Unclear: Vaginal estrogen is sometimes prescribed to post menopausal women for atrophy. The use of vaginal Estrogen is unrelated to one's need to undergo an annual preventative cancer screening exam such as a pap smear. 422 views Answered >2 years ag Usually local estrogen therapy is recommended for two weeks before repeat Pap smear usually in dose of 4-6 micro gram/ day. Local estrogen therapy is recommended to treat atrophic changes which occurs during premenopausal and post menopausal stage and causes changes in Pap smear Topical oestrogen prior to smear. Forums Alert. There was a problem loading this page 18 results for oestrogen cream before smear test Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date Showing results 1 to 10. View options for downloading these results. Add this result to my export selection British Association for Sexual Health and HIV national guideline for the.

Am 51 years old. had regular pap smear last week. Had been proscribed estrace cream because the lining of my vagina is dry lately, so much so sex is uncomfortable. Had been using the cream since Dec. /07 To use vaginal estrogen cream, you need to be able to insert it into your vaginal canal. Follow these steps to get your applicator filled with the correct dosage: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water. Remove the cap from the tube of vaginal cream The main goal of a pap smear is to test for cells that could lead to cervical cancer. Using vaginal creams or having sex prior to the pap smear can wash away some of these abnormal or obscure cells, which will skew results. #2: Track your period for schedulin

Östrogen - Östrogen Restposte

Symptome der Wechseljahre - Apotheke in der Nähe finde

1. The results of a Pap smear can be affected by anything you might apply to the skin. Creams, lubricant, and having intercourse before a pap smear may affect the results. Also, infection and inflammation can affect the outcome of a Pap smear. Several things can affect the accuracy or results of a Pap test, which is a laboratory exam that screens.
  2. Conclusion: The use of vaginal estrogen cream for patients with smear abnormalities and a low estrogen status improves the satisfactory colposcopy rate and improves the accuracy of the prediction of true high-grade pre-invasive disease
  3. If the GYN suspects this is an issue the woman may be asked to use a vaginal estrogen cream/ring/pellet before the follow up PAP or colposcopy. 2. Abnormal cells from either the cervical canal or..
  4. For vaginal creams or suppositories: Avoid using latex condoms, diaphragms, or cervical caps for up to 72 hours after using estrogen vaginal creams. Certain estrogen products may contain oils in the creams that can weaken latex (rubber) products and cause condoms to break or leak, or cervical caps or diaphragms to wear out sooner
  5. vaginal estrogen cream. Moreover, none of the patients whose subsequent smear and colposcopy after vaginal estrogen therapy was considered normal developed new disease within the 2-year follow-up period. Human papillomavirus testing was performed on the Papanicolaou smears of 39 out of the 54 patients. Of those whose subsequent smear and.
  6. Methods: Pap smears obtained before and after estrogen treatment of 30 postmenopausal women with an atypical Pap smear were restained with the monoclonal antibody MIB1 to visualize proliferating cells. The proliferative activity index (PAI) was subsequently measured in order to explore the feasibility of a recently proposed PAI-based diagnostic.
  7. USES: This medication contains female estrogen hormones and is usually given to women who no longer produce the amount of estrogen they produced before menopause. It is a very effective treatment for reducing vaginal menopause symptoms (e.g., dryness, burning, itching). HOW TO USE: Use this medication as prescribed. Follow the instructions and.

cream protocol in postmenopausal women with low grade Pap

This blog talks about cervical screening (smear tests) after the menopause, whether natural or triggered by treatment for cervical cancer.If you've had cervical cancer treatment and are currently going through the menopause or are post-menopausal, you may be having a different kind of test known as a vault smear. This blog post may be useful for you, but you may also need further support. The sample of cervical cells is sent to a lab, where the cells can be checked to see if they are infected with the types of HPV that cause cancer (an HPV test). The same sample can be checked for abnormal cells (a Pap test). When both an HPV test and a Pap test are done on the same sample, this is called HPV/Pap cotesting one dose of cream daily beginning 2 weeks before the operation. When having a Pap smear your doctor may recommend a daily application of cream for 7 days. How to apply the cream If she detects HPV, she orders further tests. If no HPV can be seen, you come in for a follow-up Pap smear in a few months. If you're in perimenopause or menopause, your OB/GYN may prescribe estrogen cream. If the changes are the result of a hormonal imbalance, the estrogen cream clears them up. Squamous intraepithelial lesio

is it necessary to use vaginal estrogen before having a

Vaginal estrogen cream (Estrace, Premarin). You insert this cream directly into your vagina with an applicator, usually at bedtime. Typically women use it daily for one to three weeks and then one to three times a week thereafter, but your doctor will let you know how much cream to use and how often to insert it Before the test I stopped using birth control pills which I started 7 months ago, I stopped because they caused spotting between my periods, now spotting gone. The pills that I have used were low hormone one which means no estrogen. Plus just before the pap smear, after I stop pills, my period was weird, no aching breasts etc, now it is also. OVESTIN cream should be administered intravaginally by means of a calibrated applicator before retiring at night. One application (applicator filled to the red ring mark) contains 0.5 g OVESTIN cream which corresponds to 0.5 mg oestriol. Instructions for use for the Patien Dr. Jessie: A Pap smear is a test every woman needs periodically. It is a test to look for abnormal cells of the cervix. It's a pretty easy test, your doctor will simply place a speculum and swab your cervix with a small brush to collect a few cells. Frequently the sample from the Pap is also tested for HPV Estrogen therapy (topical or systemic) (ET) would reverse the changes related to ACP and repeat Pap smear after ET would correct the false positives. [9,10] Short-term local estrogen cream is preferred, and it will restore normal vaginal pH levels and revitalize the epithelium. This approach of repeating Pap smears in cases with HGI after ET.

What is the recommended duration of estrogen therapy

Menopause is a normal stage in a woman's life. The term menopause is commonly used to describe any of the changes a woman experiences either before or after she stops menstruating. As menopause nears, the ovaries gradually produce less estrogen (a female hormone), causing changes in the menstrual cycle and other physical changes Using estrogen-alone may increase your chance of getting cancer of the uterus (womb). Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away while you are using Premarin (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream. Vaginal bleeding after menopause may be a warning sign of cancer of the uterus (womb) The risk for serious side effects may depend on the dose of estrogen and the length of time it is used. Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start using this medication and each time you get a refill. pelvic exam, pap smear) to monitor your progress and check for side effects. Follow your. Vaginal estrogen cream is used to treat the above-mentioned symptoms, as well as others. It should only be used as prescribed by your doctor. If you have any of the above symptoms and are going through menopause, talk to your doctor. They may want to run a few tests before prescribing a vaginal cream to help alleviate these symptoms 19 results for oestrogen cream before smear test Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date Showing results 1 to 19. View options for downloading these results. Add this result to my export selection British Association for Sexual Health and HIV national guideline for the.

Topical oestrogen prior to smea

oestrogen cream before smear test Search results page 1

I am 55 (separated) and had a pap smear done which my doctor advised was positive but could not be confirmed 100% due to not having enough cells due to lack of estrogen. She recommended me to use estrogen cream internally every second day for 2 weeks and then twice weekly for 4 weeks and repeat the pap for an overall better result Estrogen and cancer. Estrogen, through its nuclear receptors ERα and ERβ, and membrane receptor GPR30, influences physiological processes in various tissues/systems including but not limited to the female reproductive tract, breast, colon, brain, bone, cardiovascular and immune systems (Figure 1a).Not surprisingly, estrogen is implicated in various human diseases including cancer (e.g. If a woman has this condition and it is related to an estrogen deficiency (called atrophic vaginitis and usually described on the Pap smear report as atrophic changes), her physician may recommend a trial of topical (locally- applied) vaginal estrogen (cream, vaginal estrogen tablets, vaginal estrogen ring) to heal the inflammation They could have administered estrogen cream for my vagina. They could have done an ultrasound instead of just a pap smear. They could have tried to figure it out. Basic understanding of hormones could tell you that adding testosterone to a genetically female body will remove estrogen, and estrogen is what makes a vagina function properly

Exclusion Criteria. Smoking cigarette, and using anti-coagulate drugs (Heparin), topical hormonal and nonhormonal drugs one month before the study, existence of vaginal infection requiring treatment in the primary examination for Pup Smear, sensitivity (such as Rash, Erythema, Inflammation) to drug or its compounds, existence of doubtful or known history of hormone relative diseases (such as. Vaginal atrophy is a change of the vagina that develops when there is a significant decrease in levels of the female hormone estrogen. The condition also is called atrophic vaginitis. Estrogen, which is produced by the ovaries, plays a vital role in keeping vaginal tissues lubricated and healthy. When levels of estrogen are low, vaginal tissue.

If a woman has this condition and it is related to an estrogen deficiency (called atrophic vaginitis and usually described on the Pap smear report as atrophic changes), her physician may recommend a trial of topical (locally- applied) vaginal estrogen (cream, vaginal estrogen tablets, vaginal estrogen ring) to heal the inflammation. The Pap. For post-menopausal women, talk to your doctor about possibly applying topical estrogen for one to two weeks before your Pap test. You can take an Advil a half hour before the test. And try your very best to take a deep breath and relax. (Easier said than done, but try!

Is it possible that use of estrace cream can effect the

Yes, Replens Long-Lasting Moisturizer is available in two different package types: 14 application package and 8 count package. The 14 application package includes an aluminum tube with enough Replens for 14 applications and one reusable applicator, while the 8 count package includes 8 pre-filled, sealed and individually wrapped applicators The pap smear will come back rated as a Class I through Class V. Class I is normal (benign), Class II is usually an irritation or inflammation, Class III is a true cervical dysplasia that can range from mild to serious, Class IV may be one of a variety of precancers or cancers, and Class V is a seriously invasive cancer

For vulvo-vaginal complaints associated with menopause: Initially one dose of cream per day for 3 weeks. Later you may only need one dose of cream twice a week. Before surgery: One dose of cream daily 2 weeks before the operation. When having a Pap smear your doctor may recommend a daily application of cream for 7 days Female hypogonadism: 0.3-0.625 mg/day PO for 20 days followed by 10 days of rest. If bleeding does not appear at the end of this time, repeat course. If bleeding does occur before the end of the 10-day rest, begin a 20-day 2.5-7.5 mg estrogen cyclic regimen with oral progestin given during the last 5 days of therapy Vaginal atrophy is caused by a decrease in the estrogen levels that provide natural lubrication and elasticity to the vaginal walls. your doctor may perform a pelvic exam and pap smear, you may be prescribed a topical estrogen, which comes in several forms: Vaginal estrogen cream is inserted into the vagina with an applicator. Creams. Cream (Estrace, Premarin): You use an applicator to get the cream into your vagina. You'll typically apply the cream daily for 1 to 2 weeks, then cut back to one to three times a week as directed. It's not uncommon that I have patients come for their pap smear with a vagina full of Monistat or anti-fungal creams they are using to treat a yeast infection, Metrogel they are using to treat Bacterial Vaginosis, or vaginal estrogen cream. Any cream or gel you put inside your vagina 2-3 days prior, may interfere with the results

Approximately four million Pap tests are done every year in Canada. About 8% (over 325,000) have abnormal results. The number of women diagnosed with cancer is around 1400. The Pap test detects changes in the cells of the cervix. The cervix is the opening to the uterus at the end of the vagina A Pap smear is a microscopic examination of cells taken from the uterine cervix. A Pap test can detect certain viral infections such as human papillomavirus ( HPV ), which is known to cause cervical cancer. Early treatment of precancerous changes ( cervical dysplasia) detected on the Pap smear can stop cervical cancer before it fully develops Vaginal estrogen cream (Estrace and Premarin): These are creams that are inserted directly into the vagina with an applicator daily for 2 weeks and then once or twice a week thereafter. Vaginal estrogen ring (Estring) : This is a small ring which is inserted into the upper part of the vagina like a diaphragm The cells of the cervix may be abnormal due to infection, lack of estrogen in older women, or precancerous changes. Although the Pap smear is not designed to reliably pick up abnormal cells from sources other than the cervix, some abnormal Pap smears may be due to vaginal, endometrial, fallopian tube, ovarian, or rectal abnormalities

Pap smear at least every three years in women who have ever had sexual intercourse and have a cervix; discontinue after age 65 years if the patient has had regular normal Pap smears30. ACS. An HPV test. Like a Pap test, an HPV test is done on a sample of cells taken from the cervix. Another Pap test in about 6 to 12 months. A colposcopy is usually done before any treatment is given. During a colposcopy, the doctor also takes a small sample of tissue from the cervix so that it can be looked at under a microscope. This is called a. Most experts think that estrogen is a reasonable option for women with endometrial cancer. You should discuss the potential risks and benefits of estrogen with your doctor. For women receiving adjuvant treatment (eg, radiation therapy or chemotherapy), some experts recommend waiting 6 to 12 months after finishing treatment before beginning. Avoid using vaginal creams or lubricants unless directed to do so by your doctor. If you are using a medicated cream, such as estrogen cream for the management of menopausal symptoms, be sure to discuss specific instructions with your doctor so you will know when and how to use it before and after your procedure

Is it necessary to use vaginal estrogen before having a pap smear in a menopausal woman ? 2 doctor answers • 3 doctors weighed in 3 yr post menopause, no bleeding, 5mm endo/ lining, 2 small fibroids, negative biopsy and pap but atrophy, parabasal cell type Are pap smears recommended for trans guys? Yes. The short of it is, if you have an organ, screen it. If trans guys have a cervix, then pap smears are recommended. People should know that there isn't any clear evidence of increased risk of cancer of the cervix, ovaries or uterus if a person is on testosterone

Vaginal Estrogen Cream: Why and How to Use I

1. My concern is that if you decide to undergo the surgery that you can no longer have Pap smears or that the cervix and uterus cannot be accessed for routine screening. I have been using a pessary for about 5 years (age 80) for the last stage of prolapse. My UroGyn said I must use a vaginal estrogen cream for vaginal atrophy
  2. Oral forms of estrogens tend to be associated with higher rates of blood clots than other forms of estrogen (patches or creams). Higher doses of estrogen, dosage changes with hormonal medicines or.
  3. OVESTIN CREAM 1 Ovestin Cream Oestriol 0.1% (1 mg per g) Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you. • Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again. • If you have further questions, please ask your doctor or pharmacist
  4. Perimenopause is the transitional period before menopause. During perimenopause, levels of estrogen, a key female hormone, start to decrease. You may take estrogen therapy as a cream, gel, patch or swallowable pill. Gabapentin Am I up-to-date on all my health screening tests such as a pap smear and mammogram? A note from Cleveland Clinic
  5. PREMARIN prescription and dosage sizes information for physicians and healthcare professionals. Pharmacology, adverse reactions, warnings and side effects
  6. e cells taken from the cervix, the lower, narrow part of the uterus (womb) located between the bladder and the rectum
  7. PREMARIN VAGINAL CREAM prescription and dosage sizes information for physicians and healthcare professionals. Pharmacology, adverse reactions, warnings and side effects

So, Estrogen cream and I think that um typically when we're talking about estrogen cream, it's estrogen vaginal cream. So, a vaginal application of estrogen is basically absorbed through the, you know, tissue, the mucus tissue in the vagina and that the it draws blood supply The vaginal dryness would respond to topical estrogen replacement creams and a pap smear would be able to assess the state of the cervix to determine if there are any problems with it. Lesions of the ovary can also cause this symptom The use of some vaginal estrogen cream or tablets (such as Premarin cream, Estrace cream, or Vagifem tablets) can restore these tissues and result in a normal pap smear. Also, even if the ASCUS result is not from this loss of estrogen, there are other harmless conditions that can cause ASCUS which is why a repeat pap is often recommended in 6.

3 Things To Do Before Your Next Pap Smear - Texas Health

Bleeding After Pap Smear Menopause Crying Depression medically Reviewed Studies on the estrogen ring cream and tablets find extremely high rates Chronic interstitial cystitis is a painful There could be two possibilities: a pregnancy or beginning of a new menstrual cycle They will have filled out the IIQ-7 and UDI-6 validated questionnaires as is routine for all patients being evaluated for stress incontinence. After enrollment and informed consent, their initial screening will include a Pap smear for vaginal maturation. Subjects will then be seen at 4, 8 and 12 weeks ANSWER: There is no evidence to show that using vaginal estrogen cream raises the cancer risk of women with diethylstilbestrol, or DES, exposure in utero. However, it's a good idea to talk with your doctor about your DES exposure before you use any type of hormone replacement therapy or oral contraceptives

Solution: Use vitamin E cream in copious amounts. If that doesn't work, use a low-dose bio-identical estrogen vaginal cream for a few weeks before the procedure. This can make speculum penetration more tolerable. 3. Too large a speculum. Solution: Use a child-sized or adolescent-sized speculum. Some doctors like to think that one size fits. I'm now on Estrace, and estrogen cream, and while I haven't been back for a pap test since then, I will say that other activities are MUCH better. If only your most recent pap smear was painful, I would think the extra scraping (ouch!) would be the cause, but since you say the previous one hurt as well, I think it could be low estrogen levels.

What does atrophy mean on a Pap smear? - AskingLot

1. Baseline and periodic women's exam including mammography and PAP smear as appropriate. Other tests that may be needed include: ultrasound imaging of the breast, ovaries and uterus and bone density scans. Medication: Estrogen is available in different formulations; the right route and dose depends on the patient needs
  2. Use of things, such as vaginal creams, jellies, medicines, or spermicidal foams, for 2 to 3 days before the Pap test, as these substances may alter the pH of the cells or hide abnormal cells Douching for 2 to 3 days before a Pap test as douching can wash away surface cell
  3. ation. 3. Some doctors ask women to put estrogen creams into the vagina several days before a colposcopy to further highlight areas of cervical tissue changes. For 24 hours before the procedure avoid: 4. Sexual intercourse 5. Using tampons 6. Douching 7. Vaginal hygiene products such as deodorant sprays and.
  4. Common symptoms of high estrogen include breast tenderness, headache, sleep problems, and mood swings. But it would probably take several days of too much estrogen before you are likely to feel symptoms. If you accidentally double up on your estrogen one day, you will most likely not feel anything at all; if you do, you might have a slight.

What doctors wish you wouldn't do before a pap tes

Abnormal results are either dysplasia, cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, or low-grade or high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions. Remember, an abnormal Pap smear result does not necessarily mean you have cervical cancer. The vast majority suggest a precancerous condition that will either resolve on its own or can be treated before it. On this note - Please don't avoid a Pap Smear Test due to vaginal soreness. A Pap Smear could save your life. A Pap Smear could save your life. Explain your soreness to the doctor or nurse, as vaginal soreness is common, and they can use numbing creams, various pain killers, and extra lubricant to make it more comfortable for you

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How long before improvement in

1. Repeat Pap test. Colposcopy and biopsy. Estrogen cream. ASC-H Atypical squamous cells cannot exclude a high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion. The cells do not appear normal, but doctors are.
  2. I use Estrace, 2 mg per dose. I was told to do it 3x per week but I only do it once a week when I use the dilators. I get cervical pap smear annually so I'm not concerned (and uterus was removed a couple years ago). I feel the cream has made a difference as my vaginal stenosis, though not gone after two and a half years, is much better
  3. Vaginal dryness is often a side effect of aging. Vaginal dryness can be treated with over-the-counter topical lubricants and/or vaginal moisturizers. A doctor may also prescribe a topical estrogen cream to treat vaginal dryness, says Elizabeth Poynor, MD, PhD, a gynecologist-oncologist in New York
  4. ute appointment that may be slightly uncomfortable and embarrassing, but is over and done with quickly
  5. Re: Diagnosed with endometrial cancer---18 years post hysterecto. I just recently at the end of 2001 had a radical hysterectomy due to uterine/endometrial cancer. I was stage 2. I have had radiation therapy and so far all is well. As of today, June 24 I was sent a certified letter from the family health clinic that my pap smear came back.
  6. A. Estrogen cream and other vaginal estrogens are very effective treatments for atrophic vaginitis, a condition that's common in postmenopausal women and results from a drop in estrogen levels. Estrogen loss can lead to thinning (atrophy) of the cells lining the vagina and urethra. As a result, women may develop vaginal dryness, itching, and.
  7. According to the institute, low estrogen levels can cause cervical cell changes that can be remedied by applying an estrogen cream to the cervix for a few weeks. How often should I have a Pap? Current guidelines recommend that you have a Pap test every three years starting at age 21

The Papanicolaou (Pap) smear test was introduced by George Nicholas Papanicolaou and Herbert Traut in 1942 (Hatcher et al., 1994, Greenberg et al., 1995, Mango, 1994).Since the inception of Pap testing, the number of deaths annually from cervical cancer has decreased from 14 per 100,000 to the current rate of 4 per 100,000 (Barter, 1992).This simple, painless, and cost-effective screening tool. Diethylstilbestrol (DES) is a synthetic form of the female hormone estrogen.It was prescribed to pregnant women between 1940 and 1971 to prevent miscarriage, premature labor, and related complications of pregnancy ().The use of DES declined after studies in the 1950s showed that it was not effective in preventing these problems

Before and after intervention, quality of life and vaginal cytology were evaluated. Data was analysed of Pap smear showed that improvement of vaginal atrophy vaginal cream of royal jelly and estrogen on quality of life, sexual and urinary function in postmenopausal women During my recent annual pap smear and mammogram appointments she discovered a polyp on my uterus. She was pretty casual when she mentioned it and sliced it off without much of a warning, telling me afterward, You have a polyp. Uterine polyps are almost always benign - as was mine. However, they are estrogen sensitive. Meaning, that it. Certainly if a woman has had a complete hysterectomy for cancer or severe dysplasia one continues to do PAP smears of the vaginal cuff ((back wall where cervix was removed). If a PAP shows an abnormality, colpo would be likely rather than just repeating the PAP. One would need to check visually under magnification using the colposcope Hormone replacement during menopause can help reduce unwanted symptoms like hot flashes, mood changes, and other symptoms that can disrupt your life. However, studies show that estrogen may also play a key role in reducing cortisol, also known as the stress hormone. Keeping your cortisol levels in balance offers many benefits for your overall health

Cyclic therapy (3 wk on/1 wk off) is recommended, especially in women who have not had a hysterectomy. 1-5 mg estradiol cypionate in oil IM every 3-4 wk. 10-20 mg estradiol valerate in oil IM, every 4 wk. The .014-.05-mg system is applied to the skin weekly or twice weekly. If oral estrogens have been used, start transdermal system 1. Patients should also be screened for hypertension before starting estrogen therapy, and patients should be continued to be monitored for the development of hypertension while taking estrogen. Routine women's wellness exams, including mammography and pap smear, should be continued during hormone replacement therapy with estrogen Have used vaginal estrogen cream, ring or tablet within 1 month prior to entering the study; Vaginal moisturizers, lubricants or homeopathic preparations within 2 weeks of therapy; Personal history of thrombophlebitis; Personal history of heart failure or myocardial infarction within 12 months of procedur Papanicolaou smear results demonstrated that all patients on estrogen with reported vaginal atro- phy at baseline had it reversed at the end of 12 weeks. Also, 60% of the Replens group with vaginal atrophy as seen on PAP smear at baseline had it reversed in 12 weeks as well. Estrogenic changes in cytolow were seen in the Premarin group, but n Buy papanicolaou PAP smear conducted within the previous 12 months with no findings that the The believes would contraindicate the use of topical vaginal estradiol. Participants with an intact uterus should have vaginal ultrasonography results to confirm an inactive endometrial lining, defined as endometrial thickness less than 4 cream mm. estrac

And up to 20-30% of women experience it. In many cases, postmenopausal bleeding is a result of shifting hormones, but on occasion abnormal cells are developing in the uterus. These cells can be a sign of something minor, such as hyperplasia of the uterus, or something more serious like uterine cancer. Fortunately, all of these possibilities. Refrain from using any products or medications that are inserted into the vagina two to three days before your test: this includes tampons, birth-control foams or gels and vaginal creams, lubricants and medications. Avoid douching, especially two to three days before your Pap smear. Abstain from vaginal sex two days before your Pap smear Hyaluronic acid vaginal cream medication to a group of patient, eight weeks (6)The main outcome variables: Vaginal maturation, measured before and after interventions by calculating the percentage of cells in Pap smear. PH vaginal tape measure before and after intervention by using PH meter strips